Create your own color palette…
Today, the challenge was to choose 3 or more colors that we think make a beautiful palette for jewelry, then, (if we had time) use those colors to create a unique piece of jewelry.
Here is my palette with project in progress. I’m making an amulet bag with a Russian Matryoshka. I used a drawing to create the pattern. The stitch is 5-drop Peyote. After I finish the amulet, I will post the pattern.
- Delica Seed Beads, Size 11
- DB-0218, Opaque luster medium blue
- DB-0001, Gunmetal (metallic hematite)
- DB-0233, Opaque luster butterscotch yellow
- DB-0214, Opaque luster dark red
- DB-1561, Opaque luster light butter rum
- Fireline, 6 pound